The 250 series is built for High Power and High Visibility. An anodized spun aluminum case and rugged die-cast base plate makes this light durable for any heavy duty application. A fully gasketed lens and base protects against the elements. Field selectable flash patterns via an internal jumper for quad flash, double flash, or single flash, RFI protection, and patented LED diagnostic indicator are standard. Ships complete with mounting hardware and instructions.
- 250S Series for low profile (Height: 6 1/8")
- 250A & 250C Series Strobes (Height: 8 1/8")
- S/D/Q flash – 250A, 250C or 250S
- HIGH POWERED, high visibility.
- Easy to mount flange base (No disassembly needed).
- Permanently mounts 2 holes on 6 7/8 inch centers.
- Anodized spun aluminum case.
- Rugged die-cast base plate.
- Available with a short lens ("S" series), tall lens ("C" series), or tall lens with a clear outer dome ("A" series).
- Double and quadflash high-power models available with optional photocell for automatic day / night – hi / low intensity control.