The 242 Series offers a patented LED diagnostic indicator, a photocell for automatic “night” mode switching and field selectable flash patterns of quad flash or double flash via an internal jumper. The modular circuit is completely encapsulated for increased shock and weather resistance. The rugged die-cast aluminum base is protected with a powder coat finish. Field selectable flash patterns via an internal jumper for quad flash, double flash, or single flash, RFI protection, and patented LED diagnostic indicator are standard. Ships complete with mounting hardware and instructions.
- Versatile and powerful.
- 5 ½ inch model for greater visibility. (240C Models)
- 4 ¼ inch model. (240S Models)
- Computer designed optics.
- Rugged die-cast aluminum base with powder coat finish and universal mounting.
- Accommodates surface, pipe or magnetic mount options.
- Ideal for school buses, utility vehicles, dash mount applications and more.
- Magnetic mount version 240CM & 240SM includes metal disk with Velcro and cigarette -plug adapter with cord.
- Available with or without flange.
- Available in a medium profile doubleflash magnetic mount
- NEW!!! 242CFL & 240SFL: LED diagnostic indicator, photocell for automatic "night" mode, field selectable flash pattern (quad and random flash).
- Magnetic mount version 240SM includes metal disk with Velcro for easy dash mount, and cigarette-plug adapter with cord.